MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Autoexpress has a test of the new JCW versus the Clio Renaultsport and the Civic Type R. The JCW wins surprisingly easily :D which is a good thing considering the price :eek: . Still if you can afford it the excuses for not buying it are thin on the ground now. Apologies to any Mini marketing staff reading this I know it is officially the Mini John Cooper Works and not JCW :rolleyes: .

·
Waiting for Works Clubman
338 Posts
Verdict - small boot and a big price tag, but apart from that the MINI is better than both of its rivals.

Nice.

Was it the same reviewers as the ones moaning about the torque steer last week?

·
I'm avin 'oops
1,225 Posts
Good review overall

We all know about the small boot etc so no surprise

Will be looking at one myself ina couple of weeks

·
338 Posts
Especially as they say that th Clubman handles better.

Oh, hang on - no Works Clubman cars for the UK for another 8 months or so. NOW I have something to moan about (again). :D

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Especially as they say that th Clubman handles better.

Oh, hang on - no Works Clubman cars for the UK for another 8 months or so. NOW I have something to moan about (again). :D
Why do you have a beef about the Clubman delay? Don't hold it in, tell us. :no6xn:
p.s. why is there no emoticon for running for cover.

·
338 Posts
After having driven the JCW hatch today, and with the money for a new car sitting in my bank account (well, all apart from the deposit, which is sitting in the dealer's account), I don't have a beef with the delay; I have an entire South American cattle ranch.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts