MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi , only had mcs for several weeks and noticed slight jerky response on acceleration
seems to be on first squeeze on gas pedal there is a noticable blip...
running with typhoon induction anb borla exhaust , not sure iof this is normal or not...
was thinking new plugs might sort it or is this just normal. :puzzled:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
slight jerking

hi , many thanks for replies,
best way to describe is when stationary or driving and depress throttle there seems to be a momentary gap before engine revs increase..
almost like a missrire . it seems to be on first press of pedal...

·
Registered
1 Posts
jerky engine

My car jerks when you slow down to 15 to 20 mph then start to put the gas back on it then really comes in with a jerk . For the first 13,000 miles it was fine bmw said it was the injectors coming back in.

·
a.k.a. BrainRush
160 Posts
I had that hesitation, I think it's normal in minis due to the e-throttle or whatever, apparently a sprintbooster will do the trick, I just did the VGS mod, and it seems to be working pretty well

Reactions: Mini HeHa

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a battery that i know need to be replaced and i am experiencing some jerking. But this only happens when the car is still cold and when i pull away in first gear. When i go uphill and the car is cold the problem becomes worse.
In this article it talks about bad voltage, but i only get the problem when the car is still cold. When i drive a few kilometers (about 5 km) the issue goes away. Can it be that the voltage on start up is not strong enough and why would it worsen uphill? MyWegmansconnect

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mywegmansconnect is an online portal for the employees of Wegmans. This portal is created specifically for the employees of Wegmans. The employees of the company can make secure communication with the authority of the company through Mywegmansconnect. They need to join it to update themselves with all the insights of the company. Use Mywegmansconnect quickly get their payment details and all information about their duties and activities on this portal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts