MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Ex-Mini2 Racer & Sponsor
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All the challengers had a letter from John Cooper Works suggesting we check out MINI2.com, so I'm hoping Racer & I will be joined by some others soon. Watch this space...

A good day today - took my ARDS racing test this morning at Goodwood, met up with another Challenger called Rob also taking his test, and we both passed yeeha! Also stayed on to meet Racer (aka Glen) who was taking his this afternoon, so waiting to hear how he got on... Still no buyer for his Evo or my Griff :( Two other Challengers were there, Phil & Ross, so good luck to them all.

Drove along the coast to the John Cooper Works to see Racer's car, all finished bar the stickers, and looking pretty cool :) He's gone for the red like me, and with the white wheels and lowered suspension, they look the biz (I've got some piccies which I'll post up once I get to the office to download them, just in case anyone's interested). There was also a Cooper S Works (the 200bhp one) with the bonnet up, but the workshop manager stopped me taking a pic!

All the guys at JCW seem to be real enthusiasts, so I reckon all those of you planning to go on the factory tour in April are in for a really good day.

Watch out for the pics :)

Andy

·
Ex-Mini2 Racer & Sponsor
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aha - well found! I suggested that link to Richard at JCW about a week ago, so I'm glad he got it sorted.

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Racer, you've got a brilliant 1st Name, its the same as mine but mine is spelt Glenn :D :D :cool: :cool:

·
Moderator & Sponsor
3,758 Posts
smiffy said:
Racer, you've got a brilliant 1st Name, its the same as mine but mine is spelt Glenn :D :D :cool: :cool:
What that means Smiffy is that if you two had a race to see whose name could be written faster, Glen would be finished by the time you started on your final "n". :(

How's that for competitive edge? :p :D :D

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
BruceK said:

What that means Smiffy is that if you two had a race to see whose name could be written faster, Glen would be finished by the time you started on your final "n". :(

How's that for competitive edge? :p :D :D
You havent seen my hand writting :D :D :D :D

·
Ex-Mini2 Racer & Sponsor
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers Paul - traffic should be hotting up soon I hope. Would you mind moving this thread to the new forum?

Ta

Andy

·
Moderator & Sponsor
3,758 Posts
smiffy said:

Is it like this :confused: :confused: :D :D :D :eek:
You know, sometimes it's better when owners don't try on their own to improve a car's styling with materials at hand. :p

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
BruceK said:

You know, sometimes it's better when owners don't try on their own to improve a car's styling with materials at hand. :p
A bit of **** tape never hurt anyone :p
Good as new, he'll never notice :D :p

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Dom said:
Hmm... engine looks undamaged... I'll mid mount it in my MINI ;) :D :D :D

Dom
MMMMMMMM a nice 4.5 or 5.0 ltr V8 :cool: :cool: :cool:

Sounds the dogs too :D :D :D :D

·
Blast from the past !
1,309 Posts
smiffy said:

MMMMMMMM a nice 4.5 or 5.0 ltr V8 :cool: :cool: :cool:

Sounds the dogs too :D :D :D :D
Guys sorry to bring the thread down BUT could you either keep it vaguely on topic OR start a new thread

Ta:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts