MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Taller Than You!
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.johncooper.co.uk

Major overhaul nice flash john cooper works section now, just had a look! Best thing the sound clips, inside and out on a 210 BHP works. It sounds ace!!

Take a look! Lots more info than before

·
Taller Than You!
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah from inside and outside the cooper s :) sounds amazing, cant get the videos to work though... :(

·
The Power Cube
2,287 Posts
andeh said:
http://www.johncooper.co.uk

Major overhaul nice flash john cooper works section now, just had a look! Best thing the sound clips, inside and out on a 210 BHP works. It sounds ace!!

Take a look! Lots more info than before
The sound of the exhaust in real life is much better than that. It sounds very well tuned. The new 210BHP model has an improved (wider bore) exhaust. Those upgrading to the 210bhp version will not get the newer exhaust, just the air filter upgrade and injectors etc.

Wow, what an exhaust !!!

·
Taller Than You!
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Didn't realise the 210 had a better exhaust, the clip sounds amazing, but better in real life.....

As soon as my baby arrives (17th dec) i'm off to JCG :)

·
The Power Cube
2,287 Posts
andeh said:
Didn't realise the 210 had a better exhaust, the clip sounds amazing, but better in real life.....

As soon as my baby arrives (17th dec) i'm off to JCG :)
So you are getting the full kit then - nice !

I'm looking at coil-over suspension to go with my new dare x4 wheels too.

Be sure to have fun with all those wanabe Honda Tyre R's !!

·
MINI-no-more
1,415 Posts
The sound clips are great, but I can't get the videos to work :rolleyes:. I've just got to get my insurance sorted, then I'm ordering the kit :D :D. Was never overly impressed by the exhaust sound, but those clips have decided it for me :cool:.

Tinks :dark:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts