MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Have recently purchased a dark silver cooper s works on 04 plate below the john cooper works badge is an additional badge saying gt.

This gt badge doesnot look like the type you can get from halfords and stick on yourself it looks professional.

Can anyone shed any light on this for me.

Many Thanks Nick

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep thats the one cheers people does tonyt3 still get on here much???

Do any of you know much about the car stage of tune etc.

Many Thanks Nick

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for your help does anyone know tony or know if he still gets on here I have pm'd him but no reply as of yet.

Nick

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Thanks for your help does anyone know tony or know if he still gets on here I have pm'd him but no reply as of yet.

Nick
He is bound to reply when he next logs on, not seen or heard from him for a while, think he has been busy with offline life:)

·
Track addict
5,960 Posts
Its me. I'm here. Rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated....

Would love to talk about the car. Not been on M2 for ages so didnt spot the PM.

The badge was sources from Alfa I think. Either Alfa or Peugout, cant remember which. The car was I think the first Works car to get additional work done by GT Tuning in dorset. I didnt like GTTunings badge so sourced this myself. As the work done to the original Works kit was done to enhance the package rather than replace Works elements the badges were kept in order to show that

Car was tuned about a year before the GP came available I think.

·
Track addict
5,960 Posts
Just meant to add, this is the only car i've ever sold that I've subsequently missed/regretted.

Perhaps has something to do with the ****** Audi Diesel I had to replace it with. Very cheap and reliable motoring, but no soul whatsoever...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts