MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

To most people it would just look like a sunburnt forehead, but those in the know can tell I picked up my MINI Convertible today :)

Picked it up first thing then, unfortunately, had to go to work. Drove home, picked up my wife, and then spent the evening cruising round Richmond Park, the west end, Kings Road.

I hope the smile will wear off eventually because, quite frankly, it looks ridiculous and is starting to hurt!

Tomorrow will be the first day for quite a while that I am actively looking forward to the drive to work :) :) :)

Cheers,

Alan

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Due to a slight technical hitch on my new MCC (ie the roof failed) I got to drive a MOC from Cambridge to Bristol and back again over the weekend and I was pretty impressed with the ONE. The only real difference I could notice was just a little less power on the 3500 - 4500 revs range. Still it was great to get my car back!

·
Registered
16 Posts
hello alan.
your pictures are fab and i now have one as my screensaver. i'm also awaiting delivery of an astro black mcc in september :)

i notice on the picture that the 2 back headrests are different, why is ithis?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Folks,

Thanks to you all for all the fabulous feedback - now I know I really have joined a great club :D

juliek: I'm dead jealous - I have to wait another year for my MCC, glad you enjoyed the photos. Mini convertibles look good in any colour - so long as it's black :)

kimd: sad to report I had my first roof glitch today. Roof refused to go down coming home from work tonight, got to the 'sunroof' position but then wouldn't open or, more alarmingly, close! Stopped 15mins later and had another go and it was fine. Did the dealer do something to permanently fix your roof action?

Thanks again to all. Bought some sunblock and looking forward to an Indian summer. Roof down everyday to/from work, and cruising in the evening, since taking delivery. It's a tough life...

Cheers,

Alan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
8 Participants
Greensax
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing