MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Cooper S Clubman
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After what seems like weeks trawling through the Cherished website and losing out on a couple of smashing looking cars, finally got a deposit down on a Clubman.

2008 Cooper S in Laser Blue with Silver roof and c pillars. :D Going to sign on the dotted line at the weekend and hopefully bring her home next week sometime.

Will be trying my best to keep calm until the weekend, changing cars always makes me feel like a kid lol

Drew :)

·
Cooper S Clubman
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gave it the once over and a test drive yesterday - being prepped now and Ill collect it thursday :D:D

Drew - waiting impatiently lol

·
Cooper S Clubman
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Test drive was great :) the car is very powerful will have to be very careful with my right foot from now on lol lol

Ride was much better than my 2003 cooper, soaked up the bumps nicely and went over speed humps great (which will be a real bonus where I live) :D

Still acting like a big kid here, theres so many gadgets to learn how to use (I love a button or three) but I must say as soon as saw the lounge leather I was hooked big time, my god those seats are comfy.

Drew

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
Drewuk
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing