MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Morning All,

A quick update for you,

For JUNE only all MINI Wheels and tyre sets (Yes that includes Works) will cost £1200 fitted and including VAT.
To take us up on our offer leave a message with your contact details so we know you're from MINI2, and one of our parts guys will give you a ring or drop you an e-mail to arrange fitting.

Happy shopping!

M

·
Registered
408 Posts
i take it this includes the R109 wheels too :biggrin:

·
JCW time
18,905 Posts
I got a card throught the post for this offer sadly it does not include R109's or R90's.....:(

·
Registered
408 Posts
well then its misleading information and the moderators need to do their job if that is the case!!!

It does after all state 'ALL' and 'including works'

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
I got a card throught the post for this offer sadly it does not include R109's or R90's.....:(
:(
well then its misleading information and the moderators need to do their job if that is the case!!!

It does after all state 'ALL' and 'including works'
Agree, but not sure its a moderators job to ensure that someone posts the right information, I think its the original poster that needs to make sure that they give the full details rather than saying all wheels;)

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Clarification......

Hi all,

The £1200 offer that we have posted covers ALL MINI wheel and tyre sets.
This offer does include the composite alloys - but exlcusively to MINI2 members only.

If you have received a card throught he post from us it does state that the composite alloys are not included. This is an offer that applies to our existing customer database.

So make sure you reply via the MINI2 website to get the MINI2 special offer - especially if you are interested in the R109 etc.

Thanks
M

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
Hi all,

The £1200 offer that we have posted covers ALL MINI wheel and tyre sets.
This offer does include the composite alloys - but exlcusively to MINI2 members only.

If you have received a card throught he post from us it does state that the composite alloys are not included. This is an offer that applies to our existing customer database.

So make sure you reply via the MINI2 website to get the MINI2 special offer - especially if you are interested in the R109 etc.

Thanks
M
The benefit of MINI2 :cool:

Thanks for this M :)

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
JUNE ALLOY SPECIAL OFFER............

Hi all,

We have decided that we will still honour the price of £1200 for 1 more week.
Therefore this offer now expires on Friday 4th July 2008.

Keep your eyes open for our JULY Special offer - to be posted soon!!

M

·
Is over to the dark side
515 Posts
Many thanks to Wollaston Mini!! Had my R90 alloys fitted today. Excellent service, really friendly people and was in and out within 30mins. Fantastic!!!

Many thanks!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts