MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, we've just been out on our first fun run -- it was a real hoot :D

Had a fun day out at Normanby Hall, Scunthorpe after a cool ride down from Astle BMW in Grimsby. Really good fun driving down - loads of smiling faces and waves from other drivers & pedestrians :cool:

There was a bundle of really tidy Mini's on show, both old & new and plenty of stuff for the kids to do, they were taken with a "pimped up" corsa (i can only guide them !!) personally I was taken with the V8 mini van :p

Hats off to Trent Valley M.O.C. who organised the event :cool:

Attachments

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Good for you! Looks like a great time!! I know Lincolnshire too where you're from as I have lots of relatives there! :)

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
Hi guys, we've just been out on our first fun run -- it was a real hoot :D

Had a fun day out at Normanby Hall, Scunthorpe after a cool ride down from Astle BMW in Grimsby. Really good fun driving down - loads of smiling faces and waves from other drivers & pedestrians :cool:

There was a bundle of really tidy Mini's on show, both old & new and plenty of stuff for the kids to do, they were taken with a "pimped up" corsa (i can only guide them !!) personally I was taken with the V8 mini van :p

Hats off to Trent Valley M.O.C. who organised the event :cool:
Would you consider doing another run! Sounds like it!:cool: Have you thought about doing the Yorkshire dales run - should be fun. Its filed under the UK and Ireland confirmed events! I'm sure Nicky would allow you to join!:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts