MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
CORSA VXR SLAYER
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i went for a test drive today of a cooper S and i loved it so much that i ended up buying an 08 plate demonstrator in dark silver. I take delivery next saturday and cannot wait..i'm so excited!! got a really good deal too which makes it all the sweeter. I look forward to many more posts in the cooper s forum and i will post pics as soon as i take delivery next week!!

Rob

·
Registered
43 Posts
What sort of deal did you get on it if you dont mind me asking? The dealers offers in my area vary from nothing to very little at all!

·
CORSA VXR SLAYER
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The link below contains pics!!

Williams : MINI Cooper S Hatchback 1.6 3dr Auto

Deal wise i got a nice fat subsidy from MINI UK towards the finance which knocked about £1500 off the car. Basically they agreed to pay the dealership this amount which then meant that this was knocked off my monthly repayments. I also got a very good trade in price for my MINI one so all in all very happy. I can wholeheartadly recommend Wiliams in Bolton too. I travelled from Leeds to see the car as it was the colour and spec i wanted...but it was worth the journey in the end! P.S. Its not auto like it says on the website..it is manual!!

Let me know what you think

Rob

·
Registered
85 Posts
that is one sweet little mini cooper s!!

very close in what I was thinking about getting within my cooper s, when I get it next year...You're sssssssoooooooooooo lucky!

Sounds like it was a wicked deal too.

·
MINI on the brain!!!
1,510 Posts
Looks lovely... I'm sure you can't wait :D

·
CORSA VXR SLAYER
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
To be honest, i got the impression that business was very quiet and that they wanted to sell the car, not least because they were due another cooper S demonstrator in within a week so this one needed to be sold. Basically, i was umming and arghing a bit about the monthly repayments and he went away and phoned MINI UK to try and get a subsidy on the finance. Anyway, he came back and said that they had agreed to pay the dealership some of the finance on my behalf, obviously to persuade me to buy the car. Anyway, this knocked my monthly payments down by quite a bit, allowing me to purchase the car over 3 years instead of 4. I think MINI may be just starting to feel the pinch a little bit from the poorly performing economy. Even the guys at the dealership said it was really quiet and it was the same story at Stratstone MINI in Doncaster the week previous.

P.S. GO FOR DARK GREY...IT LOOKS AWESOME!!

Anyway, glad you all like the car, i will post real life pics on saturday!!

Rob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts