MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Decided to go for the Miltek in the end- mainly cos I have the option of adding on the sports cat later. Really happy with the result- doesnt look too different from standard but it sounds fantastic. Really nice low burble on tickover and a lovely growl when your giving it some. Best bit has to be the popping and burbling noise you get when lifting off the power. No drone on the motorway either.....Very happy with my choice - would definately recomend Miltek

Heres some pics,

FROM THIS.....................

TO THIS......................

·
Registered
201 Posts
Looks good! Thanks for the post and review. The Milltek is one of the first things I'm going to get for my MCS, when it arrives.

Mark

·
Making Noise!!
1,424 Posts
Awsum mate, looks really good. I to have just fitted a new exhaust, i however have gone for the Playmini version and added the promini/bmp filter under the bonnet...jesus its loud.
Its as if someone has found the remote and turned the volume on my supercharger onto full!! Truely brilliant, i am so pleased. And as you would recommend the Miltek i would also recommend the Playmini. Again it isnt too intrusive, but you know its there, and the.....pop, pop, burble when downshifting is......

(fishatil leaves the thouse and jumps into his car and drives of into the sunset...i mean fog)

Pictures to be posted soon :D

·
AWOL
14,247 Posts
Black&WhiteScooper said:
Decided to go for the Miltek in the end- mainly cos I have the option of adding on the sports cat later. Really happy with the result- doesnt look too different from standard but it sounds fantastic. Really nice low burble on tickover and a lovely growl when your giving it some. Best bit has to be the popping and burbling noise you get when lifting off the power. No drone on the motorway either.....Very happy with my choice - would definately recomend Miltek

Heres some pics,

FROM THIS.....................

TO THIS......................

Me too, i love my Milltek... although how I wish mine was still as clean as yours !!....

·
All 4 wheels pointed down
656 Posts
Okay, I gotta ask! This is killing me? I asked before and no one answered...

Is the Milltek exhaust ready for the '05 MY?

I know that MINI has 'altered' the exhaust. I think Milltek is altering their exhaust to get the same gains on the '05 season as they are getting for the '02-'04 system. I have written Milltek twice, but no one has responded...

Can't wait to get this thing on my MINI!

·
Registered
115 Posts
CooperSAZ said:
Okay, I gotta ask! This is killing me? I asked before and no one answered...

Is the Milltek exhaust ready for the '05 MY?

I know that MINI has 'altered' the exhaust. I think Milltek is altering their exhaust to get the same gains on the '05 season as they are getting for the '02-'04 system. I have written Milltek twice, but no one has responded...

Can't wait to get this thing on my MINI!
No Borla, Magnaflow or B&B? :D

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CooperSAZ said:
Black&WhiteScooper,

Looks great! It only makes me want it more! Can't wait! Any chance of a sound clip / video?

Im am going to try and make one this week on a private road near us. It sounds amazing, especially with pipercross induction on there as well

1 - 10 of 10 Posts