MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2005 Dark Silver/White MC-S from South Bay Mini in Torrance today!! Guys, this dealer charges at MSRP with no BS fees (doc fees, admin fees, etc) or markup. Jennifer (Sales Manager) and Freddie (Sales Rep) were pleasant to deal with, so I would 100% recommend them to all you MINI motorers.

·
Registered
46 Posts
South Bay is GREAT!!!!

I spoke with Jennifer on the phone Wednesday and subsequently went down and placed my order with Freddie (Jennifer asked me to work with Freddie as she was leaving sick).

They were both great. Freddie walked me through several of the options by showing them to me on the various cars on the lot. He was very patient and helpful.

I ended up ordering a Red with Red Roof with all packages, limited slip, red cloth/ leather seats and some other stuff. Expecting delivery in May.

I would not hesitate to recommend my friends to do business with South Bay.

As an aside, does anyone know whether they offer loaner cars during regular service?

Lester :red:

mace said:
I just purchased a 2005 Dark Silver/White MC-S from South Bay Mini in Torrance today!! Guys, this dealer charges at MSRP with no BS fees (doc fees, admin fees, etc) or markup. Jennifer (Sales Manager) and Freddie (Sales Rep) were pleasant to deal with, so I would 100% recommend them to all you MINI motorers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
South Bay MINI

yes they do offer loaner vehicles with a scheduled appointment regardless if you bought the car through them or not! Talk to Jeff in service if you need anything he is knowledgeable and efficient!

·
M5 Extraordinare!
6,796 Posts
cutemini said:
yes they do offer loaner vehicles with a scheduled appointment regardless if you bought the car through them or not! Talk to Jeff in service if you need anything he is knowledgeable and efficient!
Really??? COOL!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.