Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, finally took the plunge yesterday and ordered:

New 1.4 Clubman

Black/Black

Pepper Pack

Heated Seats

Full Bluetooth (armrest, multi function steering wheel)

Auto Lights/Wipers

Chrome Line Interior

Traded in 2006 56 Megane Diesel Cabriolet for £6250

Bought on PCP 36 x £210 averaging 18K PA

Alex

·
Registered
21 Posts
Congratulations! Sounds Cool. :nice: Black / Black would look mean.
Any stripes?
Be sure to post some pics when you take delivery.

Whilst I'm sure the heated seats have their place in some countries, I could think of nothing worse headed into summer in Australia. It's all about the A/C here.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quick update, added clear lenses and parking sensors today! I will be updating on Facebook, add me as a friend (Alex Cotgreave, there are 2 but add the one with a suave looking fellow leaning against a sofa!)

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
Have you got the full visibility pack? If not I'd definitely recommend getting it - its great for those icy mornings!

·
Registered
18 Posts
You made a good choice:

We got the Black/Black Cooper Clubman too, you really don't see many of them about. In the time we've owned ours (3 weeks) I've only seen 5 other club(men?)

Its a cool :cool: exclusive wagon.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi M.O.S just checked with Soper Mini and unfortunately they say that its not an option any more!!! However we would have been too late as the 'gate' closed Monday night to add to the order. Any ideas on when we will recieve it guys?? Also how many posts do I need to get on here before I can post piccies? Alex.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Is this right, you can't spec a visibility pack on the Clubbie?
I'm considering getting one, and I really appreciate it on my present One hatch...

·
Never to old to have fun
320 Posts
Not sure what the visibilty pack includes :confused:but I have heated mirrors which includes washer jets, the heater is up to temp very quickly so what more can you want :confused:

I'm sure you won't be disappointed, in fact I know you won't :D

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
Hi M.O.S just checked with Soper Mini and unfortunately they say that its not an option any more!!! However we would have been too late as the 'gate' closed Monday night to add to the order. Any ideas on when we will recieve it guys?? Also how many posts do I need to get on here before I can post piccies? Alex.
I've never heard a good word about Soper! They regularly talk rubbish. The visibility pack is still on the configurator, so I can't see it being unavailable (I'm guessing mini would remove it from online before it was actually unavailable) - try another dealer such as Astle.

Is this right, you can't spec a visibility pack on the Clubbie?
I'm considering getting one, and I really appreciate it on my present One hatch...
You can spec it on a clubman ;) Infact any mini - convertible, clubman and hatch!

Not sure what the visibilty pack includes :confused:but I have heated mirrors which includes washer jets, the heater is up to temp very quickly so what more can you want :confused:

I'm sure you won't be disappointed, in fact I know you won't :D
Auto lights/wipers, Heated windscreen, which is absolutely spot on in winter, and it gets rid of the cheap looking blank switch ;)

·
Never to old to have fun
320 Posts
Thanks for the headsup MOS :)

I've not got auto lights/wipers but have had in the past, can't say I really miss them ;)

I have had a heated screen before though and agree it's a great feature :D

Didn't even know they did a heated screen:confused: thought it was a Ford stable feature :)

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
So did I but when I found out you could have it on a mini that was it! Must have it! Its spot on! Auto lights and wipers - well take or leave, but the screen is top notch!

Love the MG slogan in your signature by the way :)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Having previously owned Fords I really value my heated windscreen. That, and the auto-dimming rear view mirror are the best bits of the visibility pack, so I'd be really disappointed if it wasn't available any more.
Hope youre right about the Dealer talking rubbish, as I've known the configurator be a bit out of date in the past.

·
Never to old to have fun
320 Posts
So did I but when I found out you could have it on a mini that was it! Must have it! Its spot on! Auto lights and wipers - well take or leave, but the screen is top notch!

Love the MG slogan in your signature by the way :)
:confused::confused::confused: on the sig comment;)

I brought my Clubbie used so never had the option of the heated screen but will lookout for it next time :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts