MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
MINI2 all the time!!
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, my names Mike and im 17, and i just wanted to say that i have officially passed my driving test:D plus i only got 3 minor faults.
Now i LOVE MINIs loads, my aunties have had several, i work at the local MINI dealership,i go to a MINI club each month, plus i passed my test in a cooper, and well i adore MINIs as ya can tell.

And to finish it all of last Friday i picked up my very first car,yes you guessed it a gorgeous MINI One 7 in solar red, its also got the chrome line exterior, and it looks fantastic.:D:D:D

Now ill shut up, bye:D

·
You've just been totalled
6,860 Posts
Congratulations mate :D 3 minors is good too!

Sounds like you have been well and truly been bitten by the MINI bug :p Just hold on and enjoy the ride :D

Once again, many congratulations, and get driving :D:D:D:D

·
JcwMiniAdventures
434 Posts
Congratulations - i expect you on top of the world - i know i was but i prob took mine a few more times than you!!

Where the pics

Sounds like you got the best colour - red

·
Sam
32 Posts
My first car!

I found this very funny reading this because the exact same thing has happend to me, ALMOST!

I'm 20, managed to find a Driving Instructor in a new 56 MCS, passed with 5 minors....Was always going to purchase the OLD Cooper S, but found the insurance cheaper on the new one.

I have officially purchased a 07 R56 MCS in astro black! For my first car! Excited is a understatment all i talk about is mini all i think about is mini I cant even sleep at night!

Cant wait to get in, 23 days.. have to wait until i'm 21 for insurance.YES Christmas!!! This year no ones getting any presents as i have no money left after this purchase! :D

Thanks,
Sam

·
Registered
728 Posts
I found this very funny reading this because the exact same thing has happend to me, ALMOST!

I'm 20, managed to find a Driving Instructor in a new 56 MCS, passed with 5 minors....Was always going to purchase the OLD Cooper S, but found the insurance cheaper on the new one.

I have officially purchased a 07 R56 MCS in astro black! For my first car! Excited is a understatment all i talk about is mini all i think about is mini I cant even sleep at night!

Cant wait to get in, 23 days.. have to wait until i'm 21 for insurance.YES Christmas!!! This year no ones getting any presents as i have no money left after this purchase! :D

Thanks,
Sam
Congratulations on your purchase!!

·
Registered
95 Posts

Thanks,
Sam
I feel excited for you :smile:

Congratulations, this has got to be your best Christmas ever.

Maybe you can give friends and family lifts in your new car as Christmas presents :wink:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts