MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my first ever Mini, of any kind. Over the moon with it so far. Done 200 miles and looking forward to more as soon as possible.

One of my mates reckoned the wheels would look like they are off a Pimp mobile, now I have it, I sort of see what he meant, what do you reckon?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Dirchy

Thanks for the pic as you've put my mind at rest. I have ordered exactly the same colour combination (HB/W, W wheels, W stripes) and was getting a bit worried about it.

Seeing yours has reassured me that I made the right choice :D :D

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
white roof & stripes need white wheels to finish the car off. thats a classy looking car.

now if you had the beige leather interior i could understand the pimp accusations :p

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers guys,
Michael there are a few more pic's on my gallery if you want a look.

I'm really impressed with the colour, I was a bit gutted when I found out Indi was going to be deleted. Now, having seen the hyper blue up close I think I prefer it. Lucky really as I own it.

The White wheels go really well with the other white bits as Hat says.

Wots the prob with my plate showing Tag? should I really blank it out? It will be re-registered shortly to a new plate so I'm not too worried!

·
Registered
26 Posts
The MINI looks great! I was very close to ordering the same color combo and, now that I've seen it, I think it looks really nice. The white wheels work great with the mirrors and roof. (I ended up going with dark silver instead because my current car is blue and it's time for a change).

Enjoy!

KennyP

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just been out for a spin again & the front alloys are looking pretty dirty now, this is going to be an endless cleaning job methinks!

·
GEEEEEEEEK
9,069 Posts
Wots the prob with my plate showing Tag? should I really blank it out? It will be re-registered shortly to a new plate so I'm not too worried!
Nice motor dirchy it take it thats bergen/hohner ( not spelt right ) near to the round house and the new plates that you will be getting will be BFG plates

you should still really cover the plate thats on the car at the moment as that will be registered to a uk address if i remember rightley

been a couple of years since i had to deal with BFG and all the hassel that goes with it

:D :D :D

fevs

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi Fevs,
Spot on, I live in the backwater of Bergen and the camp is Hohne. The BFG paperwork is in but as the clerk goes on leave this week I won't get my new plates for a few weeks, and the important fuel ration card :(
I agree on the hassle factor, a right pain in the :bad::bad::bad::bad:.

I guess you were based over here a few years ago then?

·
GEEEEEEEEK
9,069 Posts
dirchy said:
Hi Fevs,
Spot on, I live in the backwater of Bergen and the camp is Hohne. The BFG paperwork is in but as the clerk goes on leave this week I won't get my new plates for a few weeks, and the important fuel ration card :(
I agree on the hassle factor, a right pain in the :bad::bad::bad::bad:.

I guess you were based over here a few years ago then?
not all that long ago was in osnatraz for six years but i had seen the light and jumped ship

now loveing it in civvie street

you have more of a reason to cover you plates than the rest of us if all the going to work in plane clothes the putting funny green stuff on when you get there is still in place

been out two and a half years now :D :D got called back as a reservist last year for IRAQ
wot a nause payed for my first mini though :D :D :D

you must be AGC

fevs X QRL

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
15 Participants
dirchy
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing