MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from placing an order for my MCS, can't wait until next March!

Been looking on MINI2 every day for the past 3 months thinking about buying a Mini. I was originally going for a Cooper but after driving the Cooper back-to-back with the MCS there was no competition! After a few hundred test drives of other cars I finally jumped in with both feet and placed my order today!

Here's the set-up:

Hyper Blue
Cl/Lea SATELLITE-Blue/Blk

Chili Pack
- 3 Spoke Spts Lea Wheel
- 17" S-Spoke Alloy Wheels
- Velour Floor Mats
- Pass. Seat Height Adj.
- Storage Compartment Pack
- Front Foglights
- Xenon Headlights & Wash
- Air Conditioning Manual
- Trip Computer
- Interior Light Package
- Radio BOOST

Multi-function on S/Wheel
Heated Mirrors/Washerjets
Interior Trim Body Colour
White Bonnet Stripes
Chrome-Line Interior
Visibility Pack
Roof&Mirror Caps in White
Alloy Wheels in White
Rain Sensor
Single CD Player

SupaCare Pack Inc TLC

Still a little unsure about the Blue half leather seats with the Hyper Blue dash. I love the look of the Hyper Blue dash with the chrome line interior so opted for it but I like the blue seats too and I’m not sure if its too much blue. Black seats might look better but at least I’ve got a few months to make my mind up.

·
A Total Mini Convert
923 Posts
Hi
I have also just ordered my first MCS :) Very similar spec to yours, see below,
Hyper Blue
Cl/Lea SATELLITE-Blue/Blk

Chili Pack
- 3 Spoke Spts Lea Wheel
- 17" S-Spoke Alloy Wheels
- Velour Floor Mats
- Pass. Seat Height Adj.
- Storage Compartment Pack
- Front Foglights
- Xenon Headlights & Wash
- Air Conditioning Auto
- Trip Computer
- Interior Light Package
- Radio BOOST

Multi-function on S/Wheel
Heated Mirrors/Washerjets
Interior Trim Alloy Patina
White Bonnet Stripes
Head Airbags
Roof&Mirror Caps in White
Alloy Wheels in Silver
Single CD Player
Top tint Windscreen
Cockpit Chrono pack
SupaCare Pack Inc TLC

My car is due in the end of March 05, so we should get our cars around the same time. Any tips on how to survive waiting that long! Its only been a week for me so far, and I have already bored everyone I know to death telling them about it!!

Matthew

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine should be delivered to the dealer in February so I can pick it up on March 1st. As for making the waiting time fly by, I’ll be working so hard to pay for it I’m sure I’ll not have too much time to think about it! :D

I'm happy to have a few months to find a buyer for my old car which is a Renault Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique. So the difference is going to be amazing when I finally get my hands on my MCS in March.

·
Brrrp Brrrp!!!
280 Posts
Welcome to the Mini family!

I'll be getting my HB/W in approximately 3 weeks. Trust me, the wait becomes worse as the date to collect it comes closer... It's like an obsession waiting for the car.

Cheers!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CooperSAZ said:
Congratulations and welcome to the group!

Great spec! Did you leave anything out? ;)
Yeah the sunroof ....but i didn't like the look of it with the white roof so i spent the £600 on other things. I think the Hyper Blue with the white roof looks great and if mini uk change there options between now and the final spec date to show the frosted white sunroof like they get in the usa, that might have to get added on to the order!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts