MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
off out....
19,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...........this totaly gorgeous pepper white/black mini cooper i picked up today :D

I have to say it's a HUGE improvement on the last mini (51 reg ONE) and no faults found yet - have a cracking first 101 miles today, and can't wait for the rest :D

Couldn't resist posting a few pics, so here they are....

Spec is - chilli pack (inc black half leather), heated washerjets & mirrors, driving lamps, asc&t, boost cd player (oops if i have missed something out edit: i did - sunroof )

Attachments

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
looking nice laura. love the shadow check stripes. did you not fancy the new 7 spoke fan design wheels instead of the 5 stars?

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
Wow, that looks so :cool:

Pepper White is just so nice a colour isn't it??

Enjoy and congrats :D

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
villa mini said:
thanks hat, bit of a 5 star fan ;) (not the band the wheels)

how long now till you get yours?
6 weeks, 1 day. had a pepper white loan car for the last 2 days while mine was having some work done - a june 04 build & i know just what you mean about how much better they feel than 2 year old cars. nice to drive a PW for a couple of days too to get used to it. it was PW all over with a union jack roof, very nice

·
off out....
19,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hat said:
6 weeks, 1 day. had a pepper white loan car for the last 2 days while mine was having some work done - a june 04 build & i know just what you mean about how much better they feel than 2 year old cars. nice to drive a PW for a couple of days too to get used to it. it was PW all over with a union jack roof, very nice
I'm starting to get used to the colour - it's very different to looking at indi blue, the first few miles were tough, gears sticky, brakes a bit scary, but it's starting to settle in quite nicely.

That makes delivery 1st/2nd week Dec for you.... careful you might loose it in the snow ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts