MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted ages ago and am on here all the time!

Finally sorted my new Mini one out! After much deliberation changed from black to PW!
Got a call from the dealer the other day to say that the car should be ready on the 12th of November so earlier than expected!!! Cannot wait!

Full spec is Mini One

PW
3 Spoke steering wheel
Radio Boost
Chrome Mirror caps
A/C
Single CD
Harmon Kardon
Pepper Pack

V V V V V excited now!

Got a quote from Mini insurance was v cheap, really hope that the car lives up to expectations, it is a replacement for a very troublesome used BMW, so fingers crossed!!!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Nice One!!!

They are fantastic, and you got a good spec but i'd recommend some alloys, thats all.

Im in the process of upgrading to a MOC but I am devastated on having to give up my One.

·
owt else is just traffic
1,462 Posts
Mooyer,it will have rocket alloys with the pepper pack,i was just thinking perhaps i could sell my rockets to drbSheffield when i realised that i only had them cos they came with the pepper pack,i 've got s spokes now.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the replies! Zyo you are quite right, my car will have the rocket alloys, I think that they are actually quite nice wheels, would love to upgrade eventually though, I think that yours looks great with your new wheels btw!

·
owt else is just traffic
1,462 Posts
Cheers ,i'm still trying to decide if i should sell the rocket alloys or keep them for when i sell the MINI in the future,that way i can keep my s spokes and put the rockets back on (i suppose i depends how kerbed the s spokes get come time to change.)

·
Registered
676 Posts
Sounds gooooood I got my One mid Oct one week early u may get yours early bet u cannot eat sleep or talk I think I was on this website for 2 solid days before I got mine good luck. :D :D :D :blblack: :blblack:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.