MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Mr Buttons!
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
After 8 hours under the car, I'm finally done with installing the Hsport rear sway bar and Milltek cat-back exhaust system. This was my first time doing this sort of thing, and I'd like to thanks Randy Webb for having some great how-to's. The exhaust sounds great, and the sway bar completely transforms the handling. I'll post piccys soon.
Johnny :cool:

·
All 4 wheels pointed down
656 Posts
Good deal! Post the pics when you get a chance!

It's always fun the first time, eh?

I am still waiting for Milltek to come out with their '05 MY catback exhaust! Money is ready but no product! :(

·
The Power Cube
2,287 Posts
CooperSAZ said:
Good deal! Post the pics when you get a chance!

It's always fun the first time, eh?

I am still waiting for Milltek to come out with their '05 MY catback exhaust! Money is ready but no product! :(
i am looking at the milltek manifold. how much is the new 05 version, and what are the changes ?

·
All 4 wheels pointed down
656 Posts
Cooper S Works said:
i am looking at the milltek manifold. how much is the new 05 version, and what are the changes ?
As far as I know, the exhaust manifold (header) is unchanged for the '05 MY. The "alterations" are with the cat-back exhaust portion. So, with that said, I think you should be fine with getting the current manifold for the '05.

Price-wise, in the States, you can pick a Milltek header up for about US$899. Or roughly GBP$474!

But before dropping that much on a part, I would email them first! They are somewhat responsive with their emails...

[email protected]

Let me know what you find out as I have not written them in a while... Actually, I am still waiting to hear back on when the '05 Milltek cat-back system will be ready!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts