MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much should I expect to pay to get a kerbed S Spoke repair? There is about a 1 inch long scuff on the rim.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks chaps. I never knew Chipsaway did alloys! I might wait until my next service, and then get the dealer to do it, if it's not too much!

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
I'm sure that a few users on here used them, might be worth doing a search for kerb threads or threads with chipsaway in them;)

Would be good if you could post before and after pics and share you story with the community:)

·
hey lightbulb head....
1,305 Posts
be nice to your dealer on your service date and they mite do it for free!! my dealer did mine for free, i just went in and they said they wud sort it for me! 25mins later, looked like new!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rakey said:
I'm sure that a few users on here used them, might be worth doing a search for kerb threads or threads with chipsaway in them;)

Would be good if you could post before and after pics and share you story with the community:)
Will do! I tried a search for kerbed alloys, but no threads I could find gave the cost. My S should be in for it's first service after xmas.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts