MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
:D

it makes you wonder, with the way kids seem to love the mini, there is the potential for the car to be a true classic in years to come. how many cars do kids under 10 notice? yet they all love the mini so when they reach driving age which car are they going to remember from their childhood? the mini of course

·
I can't spell
2,856 Posts
My nephew has a book that has a MINI on the cover. I will have to scan it and post when I get the chance.

·
RedUn's Manicurist ;-þ
16,095 Posts
maganoo said:
My nephew has a book that has a MINI on the cover. I will have to scan it and post when I get the chance.

is it the puffy plastic paged with a blue mini? (comes with a plastic car attached?)

that's neat Paul, Alfie is in the zone, lol, btw, who's the publisher, title please? :D

·
I can't spell
2,856 Posts
MoonPie said:
is it the puffy plastic paged with a blue mini? (comes with a plastic car attached?)

that's neat Paul, Alfie is in the zone, lol, btw, who's the publisher, title please? :D
Yes, that's the one MP.

·
Registered
6,596 Posts
Hat said:
:D

it makes you wonder, with the way kids seem to love the mini, there is the potential for the car to be a true classic in years to come. how many cars do kids under 10 notice? yet they all love the mini so when they reach driving age which car are they going to remember from their childhood? the mini of course
I think this is so true :)

One of the really fun things about having the MINI is that our little boy will always rememember THAT was the car Daddy drove when he was littte. How cool is that? :D :D :D

When I was a little boy in the early 60s I remember my Dad drove an old Ford Model A...even then it seemed like an antique...I always thought that was cool. And Mom had a 1932 Chevrolet with a "rumble seat" (2 exterior seats that pulled up out of the trunk) where we would ride on the way to school.

Guess child safety laws wouldn't allow for those any more :eek: :D

Do think the MINI will alway be sentimental for the boy :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts