MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Boy who made the wolf cry
10,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well for those of you who didnt know - it has been a rapid rise to sit on to of the mini2 post throne...

...but we should all bow down in honour of a fellow Australian for his achievements!

ScottyB is the current post king of Mini2!!

I have found Scotty to be a wonderful help on many of my n00bish questions on mini2 as well as directing many other m2 newbies to the things they are looking for.

Scotty has also been instrumental in bringing a great number of the NSW mini owners together at an interesting time for owners in Australia

I appreciate the effort he goes to photo everyones cars on the runs - which means that you dont have to get your camera out at all:D - also that it brings great shots to the forum... The pictures highlight the many different features of individual cars that you may overlook if you were to just glance in a users gallery.

I thank him for all the wonderful signatures around too.

Scotty achieved the posting feat in unbelivable time - POST WHORE:D heheh

Heres to many more:)

Todd

·
Wandering....
40,849 Posts
Congrats Scotty - you have knocked my crown off............:( Basil had it originally, now its returning to Oz.........:)

But you deserve it for your stamina in posting.........;)

Lets see how quickly you can hit 50k now.........:D

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
AidenL said:
Congrats Scotty - you have knocked my crown off............:( Basil had it originally, now its returning to Oz.........:)

But you deserve it for your stamina in posting.........;)

Lets see how quickly you can hit 50k now.........:D
You can keep the crown mate - I actually wasnt going to say anything :p

Im still a n00b tho in terms of time here and quality :p

Cheers mate :D

And on that note - G'Night all ;)

·
Boy who made the wolf cry
10,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Round of applause for Aiden - a wonderful carer whist we waited for someone to return the crown to Aus:D

It is sooo wonderful to find so many passionate people over a car... we have something special:)

50K - well at this rate - about the time of his birthday:D

Todd

·
my second passion, a tin!
729 Posts
I agree Tod, All Hail the King.

I have no idea how you do it Scotty, must be an insomniac

Here's to thousands more!!!!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.