MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all you lads and lassies in Western New York, this looks like we have our Spring Trip to fit in between Hudson's Bay or Bust in Feb and MOT in June...
http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68896&onlybyuserid=0&page=1&pp=15

this thread identifies the fact that Paramount King's Island in Ohio is opening a Roller Coaster Ride based on the Italian Job. The midwest regional folks are planning a MINI trip to the opening day and hope to have a signup that will mean that MINI owners will be the first on the ride.

LATE BREAKING NEWS...
I checked on the Canada's Wonderland site and they will be having the same ride and they are located in Toronto which is much closer for most of us...hmmmm...

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yellowmininy said:
Not very twisty, I'm afraid, but I'm sure we could find some twisty parts elsewhere. I don't suppose they'll let us drive in the subway stations after the roller coaster ride?
In the movie they had to have ELECTRIC powered MINIs to drive through the subway tunnels - I suppose that would make them MINI Hybrids :D

Now following on from the Hudson's Bay or Bust trip how about "Driving the Longest Street" since Yonge Street is the longest street in the world - 1178 miles - from Toronto to Rainy River, Ontario at the border with Minnesota!

·
Just Checking...
206 Posts
thebigyin said:
Now following on from the Hudson's Bay or Bust trip how about "Driving the Longest Street" since Yonge Street is the longest street in the world - 1178 miles - from Toronto to Rainy River, Ontario at the border with Minnesota!
Cool!! :cool: We could take Yonge Street from the Lakefront at Toronto all the way to Minnesota!! :D After circling the great lakes, we could pass through Ohio on the way back home.... :eek: now that sounds like a lot of long straight roads....... :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.