MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Leo,

Just took delivery of Janspeed mani. (Very pleased) Flyer in with my invoice has Koni FSD Shocks and Koni FSD Sport Dampers both at £349 Is this special offer as web price is more. Also what is the differance. I have a set of KW lowering springs on my 52 plate R50,would either of these fit, if so which is best?

Many thanks

Andy

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hi Andy,

Sorry! Price on the flyer is last years old price. Due to the euro the Koni FSD's have gone up dramatically! In fact the whole Koni range has shot up. The registered retail price on the Gen 1 Koni FSD’s is £505.99(Inc vat). We are offering them at £410(Inc vat) (Gen 1).

We can now also supply the Gen 2 Koni FSD kits; the registered retail price on these is £538.30(Inc vat). We are offering them at £450(Inc vat).

As for the flyer Andy; we have added the FSD's twice. The "Sport Dampers" and "Shocks" are the same thing. Apologies for the confusion.

As for fitting them with your KW lowering springs no problem. They will improve the ride vastly! The difference will be night and day. Just have a look at the many rave reviews about them on here! You will not be disappointed!

Thanks again,

Leo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts