MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
L100NEY

I'm sorry this isn't about Mini but I have to tell you guys about this.

Did any of you watch that Ruby Wax program (she did a series of doinf odd things with Famous People) Where she went on a Grand Tour of Europe in some kind of cross contintent Sports Car race? It had Damon Hill in it in a Lamborghini at the very start.

Well if you did you'll know about the White Ferrari 355 who was driven by a complete nutcase, who over took on opposite side of the roads hard shoulder, on grass vergess and in other very silly places. He hit a bump at 150mph and took off into a field totaling his car. (For those who didn't see it, he flew about a quarter of a mile and flew over the top of a 10' fence! Well his registration I beleive was L100NEY!

Well guess who I saw yesterday, well I din't see him, but I saw his new car, which is.......

...A Mini....Only kiddin it was a BMW M3 Convertible on 19's Sweet!

Just tought I'd share it with you lot! :D

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
I seen it :cool: :cool: :cool:
It was called the GUMBALL rally & the guy was driving a White 355 Spyder with that reg plate :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
& yes he is a nutter :p :p :p

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A nutter would be putting in mildly, the worrying thing for me is tho is that I've seen him in Manchester twice now! Saw him yesterday outside Oxforf raod Train stastion in macnchster, and saw him about an hour ago going down Oxfod road! Are the raods no longer safe around here! :(

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This should be done on chat BUT!

Says you who reversed into an Audi A6! Wot you not see it, the cars big enough :p

·
Registered
529 Posts
I was driving a HUGE MAMA Sized Vauxhall Van...first and last time of driving it!

Bloke who usually drove it was off work that day and i had to do his skivy job! So just wanted to make sure work never gave me that job again! LOL

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Now THAT IS funny!

Nicely done. Did you give that explanaion to the the Audi driver. i'm sure he'd of understood :)

·
Bring the noise
2,441 Posts
Saw that show, bot did I laugh when surprise surprise, he lunched it. !
Keep your eyes open for his Beemer at a scrappy near you soon...:D

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
groovy_jr said:
Damo.....I'll contribute to the price of the badge (and other bits! ;) ) if you find the car at the scrap dealer!
You've lost me! You talking about buying the ferrari and fixing it? If you are 2 problems.

1) he crashed it in northern Europe so I'll be buggered if I'm looking for it up there.

2) Have you se what is left of a Ferrari when it takes off at 150mph after hitting a bump and flys in the air over about qaurter mile over a 10' fence, hits the ground and then does a barrel roll for about half a mile.. No?? Well I'll try and find a pic ;)

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So was I, it was just an excuse to find a picture of the written off car, but alas can't find one :(

·
Bring the noise
2,441 Posts
I believe if you have a scan around your local Sainsbury's his Ferrari and other cars can bee seen wrapped around Sardines and Pilchards....
...wonder if his Beemer has a key attached to the underside ?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts