MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well... does it? Or is it just for silver or EB? Quite honestly, I'm disappointed that the green and beige are not available with the "S"..seems like the more colorful interiors are only available on the Cooper. Iguess MINI feels that the "S" deserves a more "serious" interior and the more "playful" colors go to the straight Cooper

·
Loves Leecey
4,758 Posts
It would..

But it wouldn't match at all with the Electric Blue strangly. Those are two totally different kinds of blue. EB is Cyan and the blue type of the leather is more towards purple.
So I think it can go well with the Indi Blue.

·
Registered
431 Posts
My S will be Indi Blue with a body-coloured roof.

Should I go for Lapis Blue leather? Too much blue perhaps?

Aren't the carpets blue aswell? :confused:

·
Loves Leecey
4,758 Posts
You could do that. I.M.O. the car would look nicely balanced. I always like a car with a matching colour for the interior (and yes, the carpets are blue-ish too)
So, go for it ;)!

Here's a good look at the interior I took in Essen:

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
OnlyS4me said:
You could do that. I.M.O. the car would look nicely balanced. I always like a car with a matching colour for the interior (and yes, the carpets are blue-ish too)
So, go for it ;)!

Here's a good look at the interior I took in Essen:

I am not too impressed the way those seats are sagging:(

LMB:D

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
MiniMayhem said:
Indi Blue usually looks darker in real life than what that picture suggests. An Indi and Lapis Blue combination should look good together, but curiously Lapis Blue may not look good with Electric Blue as OnlyS4Me suggests. Take a look at http://www.dave.mcrae.btinternet.co.uk/ for some more Indi Blue pictures.
I want Dave McRae's car now!

·
Retired and relaxed
2104 BMW Z4 sDrive 35i
5,372 Posts
I'm doing Indie blue, black top with sun-roof, lapis blue/black leather seats. But look at the photo of the leather seats from the auto show. The drivers seat looks frumpy and loose, and this is brand new! I wonder if this problem will ever be solved. I really want the leather interior but I'm a bit worried.

·
Loves Leecey
4,758 Posts
Cape Cod MINI said:
I'm doing Indie blue, black top with sun-roof, lapis blue/black leather seats. But look at the photo of the leather seats from the auto show. The drivers seat looks frumpy and loose, and this is brand new! I wonder if this problem will ever be solved. I really want the leather interior but I'm a bit worried.
Brand new :rolleyes: ?! Do you have any idea of how many people have been sitting in this car during the show, and I went on allmost thelast day of the event ;) .
I honestly think every 'good' leather does this. Have you ever seen chairs and sofas from Rolf Benz or LeoLux?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Anyone know what the cloth interior will look like for the MINI? Will that be available in blue?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Cool thanks! :cool:

·
Registered
930 Posts
I think I'm going to order Indi Blue with the no-cost cloth option. The only cloth offered on the Cooper S is the grey/black:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Looks like I'll be getting the kaleido cloth!:cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts