MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Us Texers are having a bit of a Sat morning drive out to the Brindies. All welcome. Meeting at Jamison Centre car park down the back near the oval at 10am. Look for the white Mk2 GTI on BBS RS. Hope you can make it.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BenM said:
Sorry, Ben has to work ALL day :mad: :( :bad:
Judi is happy because of the improved power/weight ratio.

Play nice, kiddies! ;)
Haha, sorry, Benny. I think her saying that was my fault. Kinda mentioned that the MCS would have a better chance ;) against the GTI with only one up... :D

·
Track Addict
2,622 Posts
Red&blackS said:
Nice looking E30:)

I luvz those

Todd
Hi,

Yeah Todd, they are a classic ;)

A mate of mine has a E30 M3 in which he has done Targa Tasmania several times :p
Another mate is importing an E30M3 from the UK, which is ridiculously cheap, and is planning to build a rally / racetrack car ;)

Cheers

Robbo

·
Boy who made the wolf cry
10,324 Posts
Ohhh! Awesome... I read an article about buying BMWs in EVO a few years ago, they were comparing what you could buy for X amount and actually went through the motions of the purchase and modifications... the E30 M# killed the E36 325i coupe they were competing with.

If anyone has Mischief 3000 - check out the special features for the dude in the red E30 M3 Evo looping donuts.

My bosses dad got one of the original BMW Australian delivered E30 M3s into the country - they are as rare if not rarer than the E36 M3-R that belongs to a fellow M2er;)

My boss used to steal it when he was younger and go out and hammer it! His dad got t-boned by a truck a few years back in it... they repaired it - a whole new front cut basically - when he got it back he sold it straight away:eek:

Todd

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.