MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Benny the Yellow Cab
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going in any day now to finalize my dealer installed options...

I'm planning on an audio input and a clear bra... I'd like the rear fog but hear that still isn't available...the big question I have is whether or not to take the Ipod interface.

How have people found it to be?

Any other dealer items I need to consider? I've decided against stripes..can do those later if I want them...driving lights...exterior trim options...keeping it pretty basic.

Thanks

Peter...soon to be Motoring...in Denver

·
Happy Motorer!
60 Posts
Can you actually get the Ipod connector in Denver? My MA says it's not available yet, and has no idea when it will be. I've seen posts in other forums saying it should be available by the first of December. If there is a dealer somewhere that already has them, I'd love to know. I'm holding out for that rather than get the standard MP3 connector, in hopes of getting an Ipod in my Christmas stocking!

·
I can't spell
2,856 Posts
I was told the ipod interface is still on backorder at my delivery which was only less then 3 weeks ago. I have the AUX input in the meantime which I love.

·
Benny the Yellow Cab
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
maganoo said:
I was told the ipod interface is still on backorder at my delivery which was only less then 3 weeks ago. I have the AUX input in the meantime which I love.
Allright then...makes it easy...aux jack and a clear bra. That should take them a day...my MA was talking about a week at the dealer for options etc once it comes in.

I WANT MY MINI !!!

Peter...getting a wee bit less patient...in Denver

·
I can't spell
2,856 Posts
Peter Crowl said:
Allright then...makes it easy...aux jack and a clear bra. That should take them a day...my MA was talking about a week at the dealer for options etc once it comes in.

I WANT MY MINI !!!

Peter...getting a wee bit less patient...in Denver

Yeah this shouldn't take longer then a day to install. You could even do the AUX input on your own, as that's what I did. It's really easy to install. The part is $40, I don't kow what they charge for installation.

·
Benny the Yellow Cab
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
maganoo said:
Yeah this shouldn't take longer then a day to install. You could even do the AUX input on your own, as that's what I did. It's really easy to install. The part is $40, I don't kow what they charge for installation.
Yes...I could do that...the Bra however.. :rolleyes:

So..Meg...you've had yours for a while now...is is still what you hoped it would be?

Peter...in Denver

·
I can't spell
2,856 Posts
Peter Crowl said:
Yes...I could do that...the Bra however.. :rolleyes:

So..Meg...you've had yours for a while now...is is still what you hoped it would be?

Peter...in Denver
It is absolutely everything I hoped it would be. Although I do wish the weather would have stayed nice for a few more weeks.
I've had the car 3 weeks tomorrow, and I will probably hit the breakin mileage on the way home from work today. And I think I am finally used to having that extra gear (6th). The car itself is beautiful and I don't think a day has gone by where I haven't gotten some nce comment or stare.
I've had a back and fourth problem with the dealer and the alarm that was installed in the car. I thought it would eb resolved yesterday when I had the alarm removed, but now I have a drill hole in my steering column cover from where the alarm alert light was. The dealership has been very accodating in getting the alarm uninstalled and reimbursing me, so I am hoping they will do something about this.
Boo (my car's name) gets to meet some of her "classmates" tomorrow at the Sept class pic in CT.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts