MINI Cooper Forum banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Lord of The Four Rings
11,003 Posts
Hat - after that bit you missed the 'mediation corridor' where I spent about 15 minutes trying to drag Alvin back into the bar after he started discussing the intricasies of Irish ancestry with the two blokes who had passed him on their way into the hotel. It was like the Cork version of Goodfellas :p. Alvin you remember? :p

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
how did that start anyway?i passed alvin shaking the blokes hand & decided to carry on past

·
Total MINI dot com!!
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Well Jon might be claiming to be last man standing, but he didn't look to be able to stand when I saw him at lunch time today:p

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
buttons was in the toilets with hiccups when we came out of breakfast - & i don't mean the ginger prince kind of hiccups.

·
Total MINI dot com!!
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
if you had seen his bar bill when he checked out you wouldn't have been standing either! :eek: :p :D:D:D
I heard that Big Jon had the bigger one out of the pair of them, not that I personally saw either, but they did spend a lot of time together;)

·
Total MINI dot com!!
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
buttons was in the toilets with hiccups when we came out of breakfast - & i don't mean the ginger prince kind of hiccups.
Hiccups? Bet you are glad you only saw that part, apparently it progressed to a full on phone to the lord oh mighty;)

·
*Merry Prankster*
20,778 Posts
So who was it? I'm betting on Carlos.
Carl said it wasn't him and he went to bed at 5am!
:surprised5ff:
:mad: Had to get some Irsih fellas back to birmingham airport for 11am, so thought I'd best get some kip :rolleyes:

I was the last female standing! :D
Standing?? Whilst asleep on me?? :p

I didn't get as drunk this year! Was too scared to!!! :D
not too far off, though....

·
Rocking the F57
17,719 Posts
That was one awesome all nighter...

Shell was up till around 6ish... took her up to bed, and witnessed Jordan making a mess in the Gents near the lobby. The smell was gruesome!! :eek:

Joined the other lads on the patio outside the bar, nearly got kicked out of the hotel for attempting to go swimming fully clothed, then walked down to the lake thingy.... came back for breakfast - then went to bed.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts
About this Discussion
77 Replies
26 Participants
Goonery
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing