MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Le Mans

Is anyone from the UK going to le mans this year with their mini???

I was thinking of going and wondered if anyone else already had plans??

Regards

Tim.

53 :dark: MCS

·
Maxin' and Relaxin'
423 Posts
i'm planning on going down. was origionally gonna hire a camper van but was workin out a bit costly. what are the dates for it this year as i still need to book the time off work?

·
Making it all better.
93 Posts
When I was on the Darkness run a couple of weeks ago someone suggested that they might organise a run down to the race next year - I think his screen name was DavisLove or something similar... I expressed a preliminary interest as it seemed like a pretty good idea to me :D

He was going to post in the UK section but I haven't seen anything as yet. Maybe worth a post in there? If people are interested I'd be up for it...

·
Maxin' and Relaxin'
423 Posts
thoyland said:
The dates are 18th & 19th June 2005.

Tim

53 :dark: MCS
thanks tim. i'll give work a ring to get the time off. are you guys planning on goin down for the whole week or just for the race itself. we were origionally planning a week in le mans then head down the coast for a week too.

·
Riding on JCW power!
367 Posts
Le Mans 2005 run

Mini-Medic said:
When I was on the Darkness run a couple of weeks ago someone suggested that they might organise a run down to the race next year - I think his screen name was DavisLove or something similar... I expressed a preliminary interest as it seemed like a pretty good idea to me :D

He was going to post in the UK section but I haven't seen anything as yet. Maybe worth a post in there? If people are interested I'd be up for it...

Hey guys............. :)

I'm in the process of planning a MINI2 run to Le Mans 2005 :D as mini-medic has mentioned.

I'll be posting details of the run soon when I can get more price information for camping sites, as the availability can be an issue if you've not booked before, there's a big community of TVR / Ferrari / Porsche owners planning trips, it's a huge event and should be great fun driving down, did I mention the beer :D !

Check out the social forum soon for more details and let me have your feedback via PM so I can get an initial idea of numbers - Watch this space :D :D

·
DrJ
170 Posts
sounds like a worthy trip :D

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
We have a house booked for the weekend before and week of the race..............will keep an eye on this thread as l've been before, might be able to give you some pointers as to where to go during the week ;)

·
Riding on JCW power!
367 Posts
Davislove3rd said:
Hey guys............. :)

I'm in the process of planning a MINI2 run to Le Mans 2005 :D as mini-medic has mentioned.

I'll be posting details of the run soon when I can get more price information for camping sites, as the availability can be an issue if you've not booked before, there's a big community of TVR / Ferrari / Porsche owners planning trips, it's a huge event and should be great fun driving down, did I mention the beer :D !

Check out the social forum soon for more details and let me have your feedback via PM so I can get an initial idea of numbers - Watch this space :D :D

Hey guys!

All the details of the run are up and running!

see here :)

http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1252017#post1252017

1 - 10 of 10 Posts