MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the 1st learner Mini is on the streets of Perth.

A red Cooper with dual controls, its going to be the 1st of many.

The lady in question will be on Mini2 very soon, if she gets time.

I can imagine all the younguns will want lessons in a mini rather than a loovley Hyundai..!

Details are attached if anyone is interested.

Attachments

·
Boy who made the wolf cry
10,324 Posts
That is totally cool!!

My driving instructor said he would upgrade so something better than the Laser he has, but all the good new hatches were Euro, so their indicator stalk is on the wrong side... and for continuity when driving, most peoples car have it on the opposite side, so he wouldnt do it because he doesnt want to confuse the already confused learner driver...

Did you do the design? Looks great... I love the "patient lady driver" bit:p

Todd

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
maybe...i may have done her stickers too...

she is from SOOONDAAARHHHLOOOND in England, so she might be difficult to understand.

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Makes me want to go back and learn all over again :p :D

I seriously cant think of a better car to learn in, though I do feel for the poor little MINI :p

·
Boy who made the wolf cry
10,324 Posts
My tster was from Glasgow and boy was he annoying...

"At the nixt intersixion tern lerrrrft"

I failed after my burnouts:D

Todd

·
Registered
21,702 Posts
I learnt in a MINI :D Not a COOPER though :rolleyes: it was a ONE D, and i loved every second of it! :cool: :D they dont half fly up the motorway too! :D :D that was even more fun!!!

the sad thing is the cars do get fairly rough treatment on occasions :( i only bumped it up the kerb once though :eek: :mad: but i was v.careful with it after that (apart from getting about 1cm away from a tree :eek: :eek: it was 2 days before my test and nerves got me :rolleyes: :( )

·
MINI Traitor
4,974 Posts
In Brisbane, one of our members runs Mortons Driving School, and he has two cooper S (one of them is ex- Jase) and one Cooper :)

·
Registered
844 Posts
I'm currently learing in his Red MC. I'm going for my P's on Friday, hope it goes well.
He now has the red MCS too? That's so cool!

·
MINI Traitor
4,974 Posts
21Blue said:
I'm currently learing in his Red MC. I'm going for my P's on Friday, hope it goes well.
He now has the red MCS too? That's so cool!
I reckon John would be a great teacher :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts