MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys...

Can anyone tell me, or give some information with regards to leasing a mini cooper s Cabriolet?

I am interested to know people's thoughts, i change my car once a year, so i figured leasing might be a good way forward.

Got any opinions?

·
Looking good in MOC
141 Posts
Why lease one when mini's finance deal does exactly the same. You pay a deposit pay monthly and then after however long you give it back or pay for the rest. Job done. You can also get servicing via TLC. Thats surley the same as leasing. Well as i underdstand it anyway.

·
I can't spell
2,856 Posts
I understand leasing can be cheaper as far as monthly paiyments go. That's why i leased my first MINI. However, after I had it for a year and a half and it had 37k miles on it, I knew the leasing wouldn't work. Although when you terminate a lease ealry they kind of treat it like you finanaced the car anyway (ie they see what your buyout would be, and tell you how much they will give you to "trade it in"). In my case the trade in value was more then the payoff, so I really couldn't pass up the deal. On the new MINI I chose to do the MINI select (it's like a baloon payment). Almost the same workings as a lease but the title gets put in your name and there is no cap on mileage per year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts