MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
158 Posts
Newton Commercial Sells them

Newton Commercial produces leather kits for many cars including the New MINI. I used them to retrim my Triumph Spitfire and they do great work with top notch service. They sell an all leather handbrake for the MINI. Check them out, theirs a pic of the grip on their website. I hope this helps.
Ken

· Registered
158 Posts
That's not it!

The chrome and leather brake handle from mini mania is not the one I was referring to. The one from Newton is all black leather with stitches. I understand the chrome and leather one has no way of attaching to the e-brake. I mean their is no set screw to secure it. Therefore it just spins around! The chrome and satin handle from RSpeed is a nice choice to complement the Whalen knob. I went with something similar from AKG motorsport. Newton makes the only ALL leather handle I know of.
Ken

· Registered
158 Posts
Another solution!

I see you say you bought a leather boot set from Redline Goods. That gives me another idea. About a year ago I approached Maciek from Redline about doing leather boots for the MINI. He agreed that it would be a good idea and has produced them with great results. He's a great guy to work with and if you told him MINI owners would like leather
e-brake handles to match the his leather boots he very well may produce them! It's worth a try.
Ken

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.