MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Now what have I done????
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there - this evening I was passed by a German-registered MINI, that most definitely had red rear LED clusters. Looked really good - and so I ownder if anyone knows anything more about thos modification?

Cheers!

Ian

·
Now what have I done????
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
do you mean these ones???

View attachment 151093
View attachment 151094
View attachment 151095

these are the ones i had before, now they are complete red, but the same style...

greets, paulo
Yes indeed, Paulo - I thought they looked fantastic in the dark! But the car seemed to have no rear reflectors, so might not pass the Luxembourg "controle technic". Anyway, where did you get them, and I wonder if they might have them for the R56 or R57....just in case MINI persist in not offering them as a factory fit.

Cheers!

Ian

·
www.mini4u.de
267 Posts
hi ian,

the red ones do have reflectors, only the complete white and complete black need extra reflectors on the bumper.

unfortunately there are no led´s for R56/57 on the market yet, but i think it will be a question of time.

the guy, where i bought them (a friend of mine) has actually some red/white on ebay for an sensational price - look here: http://cgi.ebay.de/MINI-One-D-Cooper-S-JCW-GP-LED-Rueckleuchten-Rot-Chrom_W0QQitemZ370085357778QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item370085357778&_trkparms=39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A1|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14 but it ends in a view minutes...

greets, paulo

·
Range Rover SDV8!
Range Rover SDV8, Triumph Tiger & Triumph Trophy
5,172 Posts
Hi there - this evening I was passed by a German-registered MINI, that most definitely had red rear LED clusters. Looked really good - and so I ownder if anyone knows anything more about thos modification?

Cheers!

Ian
PM sent...

Tigger.

·
Range Rover SDV8!
Range Rover SDV8, Triumph Tiger & Triumph Trophy
5,172 Posts
Does that matter?
Does it matter if I risk a warning, or even a ban, to help a follow member of the site find the parts he's looking for? That's an interesting one to debate... ;) :D

958 Posts
If you have no look with the red ones, we have the black ones in stock
NewMINIStuff.com
Thanks mikey.... i'm a dealer for ultra so can get the black and chrome ones no problem... i want the red ones coz my sister has a chilli red cooper... but obviously we dont sell them sooo need too source some... thanks anyway :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts