MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have a Mini - yet. The miniusa.com website says it has LED waterfall interior lighting, What does this mean? Does anyone have a pic of it?

·
Registered
9,664 Posts
Isn't that like what the BMW's have. Basically by the front roof interior light there are 2 very small led type lights which shine down over the Dash-They are non distracting but work well if you have a Map or whatever.

·
Registered
9,664 Posts
Here is a Pic. Not close up-But you can see the 2 small holes (next to the proper map reading lights) where they shine out of.

Attachments

·
Registered
888 Posts
There are two small orange LEDS that cast a nice orange glow down the middle of the car. I really like it. They're not the map lights though - they're separate and much, much brighter.

·
Registered
9,664 Posts
Might be worth asking some 1 in the Convertible section for that-I took that pic of a Demonstrator I was test driving. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
They are very nice and do get a cool glow across the centre of the dash......but I much prefer to have the clock there, as before!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.