MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello!

I want to change my interior lights (on roof) from the standard white to a blue. Can anyone tell me where to get the bulb from?

Also, I had a couple of chips down the side of the drivers door, I repaired them and they look fine apart from one which is right at the bottom, not noticeable to others but I know its there :(

...so I'm thinking of putting some decals over it, obviously its right on the side of the door so might be hard finding something suitable. Has anyone got any ideas?

Also my alloys are slightly curbed and I was thinking of getting them refurbished and also changed from silver to gunmetal grey.

Has anyone got any pics of a silver cooper with these colour alloys? and also I have been quoted around £265, does that seem a good price?

Thankyou and have a lovely day! it's so sunny! :)

·
Registered
241 Posts
The Police don't tend to be very happy with people that have blue lights on or in a car.

Re decals, have a look at MINI PIRATE || Mini Decals & Graphics

The alloy wheels being refurbished. Depends how damaged they are and the size of wheel, £265 / £66.25 per wheel sounds ok I would expect a very good job to be made of them.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Led

Well the light wouldn't be on when I'm driving, I want one for the reading light which is in the middle of the car on the roof. I guess the only time I would have it on is when I unlock the car or if I'm looking for something when the car is stationary, point taken though!

Thankyou for the link and the other info, I'll have a look.

Vicki

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LEDs

Thankyou for the link!

I'm a bit confused on what type of LED I should be looking out for! I just want one to do a straight swap over, do you know what size and type?

I have an 03 mini cooper.

Thankyou for your help!

Vicki :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts