MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let’s Bowl on December 12, 2004!

Sunday, December 12th

Meet us 11:30am at Marcus Dairy (Two immediate rights from Exit 3, I-84) as we eat lunch and wait for stragglers. Then we'll zip in a random fashion to the lovely Lore's Lanes of New Milford, CT, and BOWL!!!!!

Marcus Dairy Bar
3 Sugar Hollow Rd
Danbury, CT 06810

If you missed it last time, or the time before, don't feel like you'll be excluded this time. All the Lets Bowl veterans will welcome all newcomers - including YOU! - to this Motoring and Bowling Biathlon.

Who's Going:
GMINI
jetpackj9
GMINI03
shijinmini + 1
maxamini + 1
NoNo
Miniata
*Benzamg + 1
bwroofchex +1
ice + 1

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well we do about an hour of spirited driving on those twisties you seem so aware of. :p

We could meet somewhere further out once and make a two or three hour drive... Or we could take an even more circuitous route from the current one...

No one has ever suggested we meet at the alley, although getting back is ALWAYS much easier and faster than the way we got there. ;)

·
drive it like i stole it
837 Posts
well, its confirmed we cant make this one, we'll be in farmingdale maine that weekend. bummer man. I really had fun last time. :(

·
Registered
922 Posts
I was asked by two different people in two different towns in two different counties who were both driving the same special edition of MINI if we would be attending this event. I checked with the Social Director and she said we are free. Therefore, please put us on the list.

·
Motoring since 8/4/04 :)
553 Posts
I have a real good excuse this time... I'll be in England from the 8th until th 18th

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Whoopee, Brad! You & Scarlette are on the list!

Buzzy. That is the worst excuse I've ever heard.

:rolleyes: :p

·
Registered
48 Posts
hey -- what do you guys do, duck pin or candle pin?

-- Ian

·
Privileged & Gifted
8,137 Posts
Candle Pins are a specialty of you Bay State blokes. We don't have that here in genteel CT. I do love to spin the deadwood .

This will be the Big Pin variety. Did someone say Duck Pin?

·
just add water!
47 Posts
lukebuzzy said:
I have a real good excuse this time... I'll be in England from the 8th until th 18th
and i wasn't invited?? hmmph. will you at least get me one of those windshield things? pleasepleaseplease

1 - 20 of 48 Posts