MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For the fist time announced here on MINI2. Spend a Sunday with us. Motor, Bowl!
I meam - if like me - yer not within striking distance of Peabody, MA, and like to motor/bowl for the fun of it, please read on!

Sunday, November 14th

Meet us 11:30am at Marcus Dairy, Danbury, CT (Two immediate rights from Exit 3, I-84) as we eat lunch and wait for stragglers. Then we'll zip in a random fashion to the lovely Lore's Lanes of New Milford, CT, and BOWL!!!!!

Marcus Dairy Bar
3 Sugar Hollow Rd
Danbury, CT 06810

If you missed it last time don't feel like you'll be excluded this time. All the Lets Bowl veterans will welcome all newcomers - including YOU! - to this Motoring and Bowling Biathlon.

Who's Going:
GMINI
jetpackj9
benzamg + 1
Maxamini
NoNo
MINICOOPERBOI
BWROOFCHEX
GMINI03
FDNYPD +1

A scene from last time, GMINI03 as Ledbowski!!

for banter and sign up- http://newyorkmini.org/Forums/viewtopic/t=1285/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=0.html If you really don't want to become a member of NewYorkMINI.org, sign up here.

*MOP anounced an event to run concurently with my 12mdc way back in 03. I promise that this event was in no regards intended to conflict with their First Annual MINI Rally.

·
heh...lame
2,422 Posts
I hate ten pin. Isn't that also the day of the MOP rally?

·
heh...lame
2,422 Posts
I really hate ten pin.

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Wow you guys. Guess I won't have to STICK this thread due to your attention. But you might want to remove YOUR proverbial STICKS from out of you proverbial A$$ES.

There are people who may not want to rally at a dealership miles and miles away from them. Can I really expect someone to come all the way from New Hampshire to drive all the way here to motor around and bowl for a few hours???? Do I???? I'm expecting like 15 people at the most, generally from the New York/Connecticut region. So please lay off the 10 pin and refrain from plugging your conflicting event du jour.

Peace guys. I hope you and Peabody will understand. I mean them no ill. They have been marvelous to me. And if I had been more organized, I would not have scheduled our own event to preclude my own attendance. I honestly hope you all have a great time.

Pezboy - I now know you hate ten pin. But Maxamini will LOVE that you like that other kind...

·
NEMINI.org
7,865 Posts
quite frankly its damn near impossible to expect a day to only have one event going on these days, conflicts happen, the more MINI's sold, the more conflicts there will be. Its not like the two events are intended to compete or are even close to being near each other.

·
Privileged & Gifted
8,137 Posts
Get your kids off the streets and into the alleys. I love Duckpin. Anytime you can toss the ball overhand and eliminate the alley entirely is fine with me. I love to throw them side arm and just break the necks off.

Nobody :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: with the Jesus!

Both events will require a navigator or personal attendant. I got mine.

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BWROOFCHEX said:
we're not going to mop, so count us as registered. as long as bowling expertise is not required.
need I say more than this?

Some scores from last time.

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Umm Max. Could you take that down, please. You're scaring the children.

·
drive it like i stole it
837 Posts
MaxaMini said:
Get your kids off the streets and into the alleys. I love Duckpin. Anytime you can toss the ball overhand and eliminate the alley entirely is fine with me. I love to throw them side arm and just break the necks off.

Nobody :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: with the Jesus!

Both events will require a navigator or personal attendant. I got mine.

I think i just threw up in my mouth a little---LOL!

·
Wax on, Wax off
98 Posts
I may be able to make it on my own in my wife's Spet. production 2005 MCS.

But only if you promise not to laugh....
...beasuse by that date her Vanity plate will be fitted which is "SAMMYS"

:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bring it, Nemi!! LOL. There I'm done. No more laughing. I promise. Cannot vouch for everyone else attending, but I'll do my best to spread the word. If you decide to come, notify us so I'll remember to do so.

Cheers!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts