MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Another problem with the new car! My wife uses an LG Viewty (KU990) for her mobile. I have successfully paired this with the clubman using the standard bluetooth we installed as an extra but the address book is not sync'd with the car which makes it much less useful. There appears to be nothing on mini.com, the LG handbook is useless and I can't find any other threads about this phone, anyone got any ideas?:(

·
Registered
154 Posts
Unfortunately, it's not the first phone that has problems transferring the address book. I keep a list of reports that I find, but yours is the first I've seen on the Viewty.

We know that the OPP Bluetooth profile support is required for the car to sync the address book, but I can't find a list of supported profiles on the KU990.

·
Trance is a feeling
3 Posts
Hi there,

My girlfriend has just got a new mini (MK1 Cooper S Convertible) and I've got exactly the same problem. I can get the phone to pair without any issues but the address book won't sync no matter what I try. Also when making a call from the phone, the speakers 'buzz' instead of 'ring' and as soon as the person picks up, it disconnects from the MINI and goes to the local handset.

Has anyone managed to get an LG Viewty working? Look like we'll have to get a new handset.

·
1st MINI Owner in QLD !!!
2,467 Posts
I know that LGs can burnout Bmw bluetooth moduals, so be careful

1 - 4 of 4 Posts