MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Life after MINI
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I owned an R56 MINI Cooper, and an R53 MINI Cooper S Works GP ........

And then I went totally sensible, and bought a VW Golf GT Sport TDI 170 bhp for some cheap motoring. The thing is, it's a great car - simple, understated, fast, practical, and so on, and I'm very happy with it.

So, I thought I was cured of my addiction to MINI, yet, here we are, Saturday night, and I'm writing a post on MINI2 :biggrin::puzzled:

Has anyone got an R53 MCS is DS/B with Chilli they fancy selling to me cheap? Then I can sit it next to my VW and decide each morning which one to drive :nice::biggrin: best of both worlds.

Or is there another way to get cured of MINI'itis. :puzzled:

·
JCW time
18,905 Posts
So, I owned an R56 MINI Cooper, and an R53 MINI Cooper S Works GP ........

And then I went totally sensible, and bought a VW Golf GT Sport TDI 170 bhp for some cheap motoring. The thing is, it's a great car - simple, understated, fast, practical, and so on, and I'm very happy with it.

So, I thought I was cured of my addiction to MINI, yet, here we are, Saturday night, and I'm writing a post on MINI2 :biggrin::puzzled:

Has anyone got an R53 MCS is DS/B with Chilli they fancy selling to me cheap? Then I can sit it next to my VW and decide each morning which one to drive :nice::biggrin: best of both worlds.

Or is there another way to get cured of MINI'itis. :puzzled:
Make mine CR/W....once it is in the blood it never leaves...:D

·
Registered
37 Posts
I had a similar delima, so talked my wife into a mini cooper while i kept my golf gti.

2 totally different cars, the golf is an excellent car and the power in the acceleration continually puts a smile on my face, however, i find myself making excuses to drive the mini simply for the fun factor.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I've been in the same position, swapped my mcs for a diesel astra sport hatch. Now still got the astra and bought another r53 mcs. Just wish the missus would let me drive it :(

·
MINI2 Regular
166 Posts
I sold my R56 cooper and bought an MG TF. Love the MG but still miss the mini and will one day get a MCS and my husband can have the MG!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts