1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Mondo-Minis*****
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
R.I.P MINI2
17,651 Posts
So basically, it's somewhere where MINI owners from all over the world can come together, share stories and information, show pictures of their MINIs, arrange meets and social events and chat with like-minded people?

Wonder where I've seen that before? :confused: :p

·
Registered
295 Posts
I said contemplating not definite. :p
Contemplating - It's like chrome-plating, only duller :D

On the subject of a website where MINI enthusiasts could meet and converse with other like-minded people, I think that would be a great idea. I don't understand why all you like-minded people have such a problem with it...:biggrin:

·
Mondo-Minis*****
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LOL. It's just another place for people to go :) I definitely expected some flaming hehe. It's all good.

Lots of forums out there, obviously. Just trying to offer yet another place, but with a different atmosphere. I am also a member of NAM, motoring|underground, and my local club forum, each with a different character and each with different members. Some are very open and and some more territorial than others...We'll never be a substitute for great places like MINI2, NAM, motoringfile, etc. It's just a little different is all. I'd love to have more people from outside the US join so we can see how others celebrate MINI-life.

We have threads about video games, and food, movies, and pets, etc. More about life around MINIs and exploring commonality and diversity within the international MINI community.

Anyway, hope you'd check us out and like it. If not, that's cool, too :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts