MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past Friday, I participated in a day of performance driving education at Lime Rock Park, secretly arranged by my girlfriend Scarlett. We left the house at 0500 and drove the most circuitous route one could imagine to the track. I was completely surprised and thrilled to see Trevor, Steve and Ed were also there. I understand ther were others involved in this surprise gift. Thank you all (yes John, I mean you).

After seeing the :bad::bad::bad::bad:y behavior of the driver of a Carrera who could not lose me, I was reminded of this joke:

Q. What's the difference between Porches and porcupines?

A. Porcupines carry their pricks on the outside.

·
Registered
645 Posts
I hadn't heard that joke - thanks for sharing! :p :p :p

I trust that you're planning something extra special in return for Scarlett?

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
You are welcome, buddy. Glad to hear you had a great day. Wish I coulda seen that melon of yours in a brain bucket though.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I gave Scarlett a very nice "un-birthday" gift to thank her.

There are supposed to be pphotos of the day posted someplace but I know not where. Perhaps Steve or Ed know?

·
Retired and relaxed
2104 BMW Z4 sDrive 35i
5,372 Posts
jcsinnh said:
You are welcome, buddy. Glad to hear you had a great day. Wish I coulda seen that melon of yours in a brain bucket though.
Not a pretty sight...........:p
Pics are in New England OTandB.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cape Cod MINI said:
Not a pretty sight...........:p
Pics are in New England OTandB.
Hey, those are only pictures of you. I don't want to see pictures of you. I want to see pictures of my car as I moved her so experlty around the track. The guy with the classic Mini was shooting like mad. Where are his shots?

·
Retired and relaxed
2104 BMW Z4 sDrive 35i
5,372 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts