MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
BRG Cabrio S
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Just ordered my new MSC (so excited I can't sit!) about 2 weeks ago. British Green/Black top with white stripes. I also ordered the limited slip diff along with many other goodies. This may have been covered before but I heard that the LSD is not available until Jan. Can anyone confirm this? Also, how long usually is it before I will be able to track my car? I have yet to hear anything from my dealer (I am very excited and impatient) about it.

Oh BTW, this is the first NEW car ever for me! Currently I drive an old Dodge Pickup.

·
topless in SoCal
77 Posts
Most dealers submit a batch of orders at one time. Depending on when you order with the dealer in relation to when the dealer submits your order to the factory, it could be between anywhere from a couple days to several weeks.

You will get an email from MINI USA that invites you to the owner's lounge as soon as the order has been placed. My MA also called that day to give me a heads up. It was about eight days after I had placed my order at the dealership.

I got the email on Dec 10th and I'm unofficially slated to be built the third week of January.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.