MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I was wondering if many people had a liquid yellow mcs.
Not had mine that long but have yey to see another. Dont forget to use your sunglasses before viewing:D

Attachments

·
-=(Mini)=-
28 Posts
Is Liquid Yellow a metallic colour? As far as I know the yellow colour for the Cooper and One (mellow yellow?) is not.

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Not had mine that long but have yey to see another. Dont forget to use your sunglasses before viewing:D
I think most LY owners either have them resprayed or have become hetrosexual and sold them on, ask Soggycornflakes, he made the change in the end;):p

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love being different, just as much as I like a non-girly coloured car:p
Bet you cant see yours in a full car park. Looks like all the other non girly cars! Real men stand out!:D

come on over to the darkside! or should I say brightside!
You know you want to:D

·
Where does that road go?
12,574 Posts
Very nice. My old Cooper was LY. :D

^^ click for piccy ^^

Love that colour:D:D
I never thought I would, but I was wrong. :p

I think most LY owners either have them resprayed or have become hetrosexual and sold them on, ask Soggycornflakes, he made the change in the end;):p
:rolleyes:

I did change to a Hyper Blue MCS though. :eek:

Bet you cant see yours in a full car park. Looks like all the other non girly cars! Real men stand out!:D
That was one of the best things about my old Cooper. :D

·
Banned
50,323 Posts

come on over to the darkside! or should I say brightside!
You know you want to:D
The GP stands out more than any other MINI, the classic Cooper also stands out too, but you could be right about the PW MCS that is a bit the same as all the others:eek:

Could never see myself owning yellow car, ever!!:p

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Top Bannana!!:D

Just wondering If anyone knows If L/Y for the MCS was only offered as an option? I was told that at this time Standard colours were only blue and grey. Not sure if this is true or not.

Attachments

·
Where does that road go?
12,574 Posts
No, I don't think you've got a limited edition there Broady, even if you don't see many LY MCS about. ;)

This thread has made me feel quite nostalgic. I wonder where my old Cooper is now. :(

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No, I don't think you've got a limited edition there Broady, even if you don't see many LY MCS about. ;)
(
Hi Thanks, I didn't think it was a limited edition but like you say don't see many about. At the end of the day its a MCS and im loving it:D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts