MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to do the Aero grill mod onto a cooper s bumber but dont want to try it myself. Have the added problem of the driving lights.

Anyone know a garage in London / South East who would do it for me?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Wont your dealer do it for you? I havent got around to doing mine yet but when I asked at mine they said yeah sure bring it in and we'll do it.

I live in epping essex so not exactly london. But if you were up for the drive i'm sure someone like mstyle in romford would give it a go too if you turned up with the part.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Kit kat

I havent tried dealer but I guess its worth a go.

Im in contact with M Style Mini in Romford. They are giving me a quote. I didnt know they existed until 2 days ago. Havent seen them mentioned on these forums before.

Cheers

·
Registered
80 Posts
Let me know prices and how it went if you get it done at mstyle. Been meaning to get mine done for a while just havent got round to it.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Try MODNMINI in Sittingbourne Kent ;)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well..

I tried my dealer (Hexagon of Highgate [Parts and Bodyshop in Kentish Town]).

I wanted to change the chrome bonnet scoop to a body coloured one and get the aero grill on mcs bumper.

After they looked at me like I was a f'ing idiot for wanting to do it, they sold me the parts. They would fit and paint the bonnet scoop and would do the top bit of the aero grill but not the bottom bit which needed modding before fitting. They said as it wasnt standard or authorised, they couldnt do it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts