MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All the ideas have been put together and finally we have a plan!

Meet on Friday 10th December from 7pm onwards at the Trafalgar Tavern in Greenwich. There is a car park nearby so plenty of parking and where we can all show off our mini's. But as it is a Friday, people may not wish to bring their cars and drink into the late hours of the morning :eek: :D There are plenty of hotel's in the area if anyone really wants to go for it and stay over. I'll find a few a bit later on and post some links up.

Daniel (Thank you :D ) is going to phone the pub and see if they will still be serving food for any of us who wish to nibble and drink!

Here is a link to the location of the pub...

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse....&ovtype=&zm=0&scale=10000&down.x=186&down.y=3

The car park is just on the A206 and the pub is towards the Trafalgar Rowing Centre.

I hope everyone can make it! See you all there!

People up for it!:

Kirstykix
daniel.boizard
Cooper Andrew
Maxsendq
Topmini

·
French Mini Copper
84 Posts
Well, well, I will be up for this. Going to that pub tonite actually so will find out about the food. We would need some sort of a definate idea of numbers. The last thread was around 10 people. Is that still the case.

Daniel :red:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will keep the first post updated with the people who say they are coming, so then we have a general idea.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump!!!

Bump!!!

Bump!!!

Bump!!!

·
fully ISO 3103 Compliant
300 Posts
I have said in the orginal thread that I am coming.
Now who is going to wear the MINI2 pionty hat so we can recognise each other?

·
French Mini Copper
84 Posts
Hey I didn't get one of those pointy hats !!!!!!!
Erm, how about stick close to your mini, think that should be pretty obvious.. ;o)

·
French Mini Copper
84 Posts
Yikes, need to pull my finger out, to find out until what time they do food over at the Trafalgar Tavern... Erm, silly question, but what time are we planning to meet?

If things come to the worse, we can got a a chippy. hahahahah

(will make that phone call tonite). :red:

Daniel

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
daniel.boizard said:
what time are we planning to meet?
From 7pm onwards...

·
Registered
75 Posts
So sorry people im going to have to pull out, im on holiday!!! But i really wanted to come along to this just organised it as i have loads of days holiday to take. Anyone fancy a replan? For Wednesday night? The 8th?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cooper Andrew said:
So sorry people im going to have to pull out, im on holiday!!! But i really wanted to come along to this just organised it as i have loads of days holiday to take. Anyone fancy a replan? For Wednesday night? The 8th?
Oh no way!!!! :(

*sniff*

It just won't be the same now...

Have a nice holiday :D

·
French Mini Copper
84 Posts
Hey, had another suggestion before Drinking, We can even go Ice Skating, the zill be a temporary Ice Rink in the Naval COllege........ www.greenwichicerink.com, have a look at that.. Sounds cool....
But still we are due to meet up in the Trafalgar Tavern

1 - 20 of 30 Posts