MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
dyno-mite, might not....
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
quality :D

well they have 24mtr x 30mtrs of space, was hoping to see some new models, or at the very least some new cars ;)

·
Rocking the F57
17,719 Posts
I'd expect to see the new JCW hatch, as well as the full range of current hatches. I doubt the new convertible will be there though, still too early I think.

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
MINI are exhibiting yay! :)

Wow I LOVE this sort of thing so I'm going to organise tickets! Anyone want to meet us there? :)

·
dyno-mite, might not....
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i am pre press ;), will post if i see anything new :hmph:

·
thats better
2,482 Posts

·
You've just been totalled
6,860 Posts
I'd expect to see the new JCW hatch, as well as the full range of current hatches. I doubt the new convertible will be there though, still too early I think.
I'm 99.9% sure the new JCW is there... Nothing else though I don't think :mad::(

I just manager to sort 4 free tickets using this......
https://www.wayahead-secure.co.uk/bims/pah_select_type.asp?showcode=310060&pricetype=6&filler1=motorshow&pahonly

If tickets run out copy In the URL above & change the price type from 6 to another number. numbers available are from 1-26 all with free tickets, some are sold out, currently number 6, 7,10 and 13 still seem to work,,,may take 10 min but will save you ££

Good luck :D
I used a similar system and have 4 tickets sat here - One with Ian's name on it if he still fancies it :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
I just managed to sort 4 free tickets using this......
https://www.wayahead-secure.co.uk/bims/pah_select_type.asp?showcode=310060&pricetype=6&filler1=motorshow&pahonly

If tickets run out copy In the URL above & change the price type from 6 to another number. numbers available are from 1-26 all with free tickets, some are sold out, currently number 6, 7,10 and 13 still seem to work,,,may take 10 min but will save you ££

Good luck :D
Cheers, link now allows you two free weekday tickets :D

·
Registered
21,966 Posts
I'm 99.9% sure the new JCW is there... Nothing else though I don't think :mad::(

I used a similar system and have 4 tickets sat here - One with Ian's name on it if he still fancies it :)
ooooh yes please Ollie, if you're sure you don't mind :D

·
Miss Independent
791 Posts
Was rubbish last year and that was with free VIP tickets from Jaguar, so wont be going into the hell hole that is London for it this year.

·
Registered
21,702 Posts
Was rubbish last year and that was with free VIP tickets from Jaguar, so wont be going into the hell hole that is London for it this year.
It was in 06 ;) And I actually thought it was quite good! Couple of the girls at work are on the Vauxhall stand this year so I have to go say Hi to them :)

1 - 20 of 67 Posts