MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
www.totalmini*****
Joined
·
15,256 Posts
I'm on an ex-works christmas pish-up on the 22nd at the "Captains Cabin" just off Haymarket. I'm starting at 12:00 noon :eek::eek: :D:D so might catch up with you guys in the evening if you're still oot and aboot!!
 

·
Don Vito
Joined
·
17,160 Posts
ButtonIt said:
I'm on an ex-works christmas pish-up on the 22nd at the "Captains Cabin" just off Haymarket. I'm starting at 12:00 noon :eek::eek: :D:D so might catch up with you guys in the evening if you're still oot and aboot!!
:cool:

I am starting with a free lunch at 1.30pm :D
 

·
6X therapist
Joined
·
13,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Speedd said:
:cool:

I am starting with a free lunch at 1.30pm :D
There is no such thing as a free lunch :p


So Far its THE GLOBE - MOORGATE say 5:30 to 6 , but maybe 7 or even 8, then using Speedd Directional stability and way finding device we go to somewhere only he knows :confused: :eek: for a Ruby

Janey & Lee are coming too now I think :)
 

·
Don Vito
Joined
·
17,160 Posts
goonery said:
There is no such thing as a free lunch :p


So Far its THE GLOBE - MOORGATE say 5:30 to 6 , but maybe 7 or even 8, then using Speedd Directional stability and way finding device we go to somewhere only he knows :confused: :eek: for a Ruby

Janey & Lee are coming too now I think :)
Janey :eek:... ... is the blister coming?? I best be on my good star behaviour :rolleyes:

<---- goes to change face :(

We'll work our way to Brick Lane ;).. stop at Dirty *****(Liverpool St) enroute :)
 

·
6X therapist
Joined
·
13,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Speedd said:
Janey :eek:... ... is the blister coming?? I best be on my good star behaviour :rolleyes:

<---- goes to change face :(

We'll work our way to Brick Lane ;).. stop at Dirty *****(Liverpool St) enroute :)
Dirty D***, Is my business card still there pinned to the ceiling among the sewer pipes :confused:

Used to be a cool pub for lunchies, and the Boneyard, not its real name , along an ally by a church, downstairs
what was that called. ?:confused:
 

·
6X therapist
Joined
·
13,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SoggyCornFlakes said:
Having my own curry that night in MK - bowling then a curry - but a team Crimbo treat not for MINI2ers I'm afraid :p
Bowling :confused: , thats the black balls on the green grass with the little white ball kind of thing as played by er ... senior citizens at Eastbourne and wherever else people retire to :p :D

 

·
Don Vito
Joined
·
17,160 Posts
top night had with the man Stu :D.. Globe.. Dirty harry went Dirty ****s.. followed buy 25%discount curry house :p

Nan please Sirrrrrrrrrrrrr ;)
 

·
6X therapist
Joined
·
13,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Speedd said:
top night had with the man Stu :D.. Globe.. Dirty harry went Dirty ****s.. followed buy 25%discount curry house :p

Nan please Sirrrrrrrrrrrrr ;)
Copy that , so good we are going to arrange another next year, or did I imagine you saying that :eek: :confused: :p .

very good Monsoon - Brick Lane , wicked chillies , highly reccomended
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top