MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The entry form for the London to Brighton Mini Run on 20th May 2012 will be printed in the March-April 2012 issue of Modern MINI magazine, out on the 27th January. (Confirmed today by MM editor Sarah Harrington-James)
Latest 2012 Run Details:
London to Brighton 2011

Alternatively the form will also be printed in the March and April 2012 issues of MiniWorld magazine which should be hitting the shops at the end of January and February respectively.

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The official entry form for the London to Brighton Mini Run 2012 is printed on page 88 of the March-April 2012 issue of Modern MINI magazine out now. :)
Note: Final closing date for entries is 31st March 2012

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Modern MINI mag has recently got a new editor....................I have found her open to ideas, suggestions and contributions and always answers my emails so far. If you want to change things give her a try, we are lucky to have a dedicated marque magazine but they need our support, input and help from all MINI owners to make any improvements.

The only other way to officially enter the L to B run apart from buying a copy of Modern MINI mag is to buy the classic Mini magazine 'Miniworld', join the organising club the LSMOC or buy a ticket from the LSMOC stand at the Brooklands Mini Show at the end of March. :)

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No problem :) ..........the classic Mini mags had very similar problems in their early days (still do to some extent) but more enthusiasts got involved and contributed articles, feature cars, etc, and while you can't please everyone things can usually be improved with some effort and input.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Well I bought it, the cover car was a soft top pink atrocity, I had to ask for a bag for it its that embarrassing. I think therein lies the problem with that magazine...

Boo at the post office for charging £3.75 for a £30 postal order. BOO.

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This weekend!

Aerial view of part of start line up at Crystal Palace a couple of years ago. :cool:

·
Registered
29 Posts
I really wanted to attend the event, but was unable to secure a co-driver as i was a Learner at the time. Hopefully everyone involved had a blast at the event and enjoyed the convoy to Brighton!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
8 Participants
meister_hk
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing