MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
undefinedundefinedundefinedI'm new on this, but I went to the Poker Rally last year, and I was trying to see if anyone had any information on it. Has anyone heard about it? I know they're having one, but I know that it happened around this time last year, and I want to know if its coming up soon!!!
:eb:

·
a.k.a Handsome Rob
2,955 Posts
I will be going. This will be my second one. It was a lot of fun last year but, I don't like this "point system" they are adding.
Tavis1 :red:

·
Registered
112 Posts
I will be attending as well. Also my second MINI Poker Rally. All Black MC, red interior, Gran Turismo 4 sticker on the back. Do introduce yourself if you see me :)

edit: we should arrange a time/place somehow, for us MINI2 folks to meet up. I know there were a couple of MINI2 peeps there last time, but I didn't know who to look for.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Do you guys know what this poker run is going to be like. What I mean is, after you leave LB Mini, where do they send you off to??

·
Registered
112 Posts
The route is different each year. Last year we wound through Palos Verdes, then down to the PCH, then to the bridges in Long Beach/San Pedro, then through downtown Long Beach and back to the dealership.

·
MINI2 Sr.
514 Posts
I'm going to be there too. Last year I was a sponsor. I don't think I will be this year though. I'm just there to have some fun.

·
a.k.a Handsome Rob
2,955 Posts
OctaneGuy said:
I'm going to be there too. Last year I was a sponsor. I don't think I will be this year though. I'm just there to have some fun.
Bummer........ I didn't get any of your stuff last year since I couldn't actualy participate.

·
MINI2 Sr.
514 Posts
Things can change on a dime!

Actually, things have changed. I will be a sponsor for LB MINI Poker Rally 3. Some lucky person will have a chance to win one of my VacuCam MINI camera systems. :D

·
a.k.a Handsome Rob
2,955 Posts
OctaneGuy said:
Actually, things have changed. I will be a sponsor for LB MINI Poker Rally 3. Some lucky person will have a chance to win one of my VacuCam MINI camera systems. :D
Might as well just give it to me since I will win it anyway :D :p :) .

·
MINI2 Sr.
514 Posts
Heh heh. Well you're going to have to work for it. I'm letting LB MINI decide what game you guys will have to play in order to win it. :D

Richard

tavis1 said:
Might as well just give it to me since I will win it anyway :D :p :) .

·
MINI2 Sr.
514 Posts
Mini iPod + Adapter + Installation is the Prize

Ok folks, I stopped by LB MINI today and saw all the cool things they are preparing for Sunday. I hinted yesterday as to the grand prize, and I got the OK from them today to share it, so I'm going to spill the beans.

Grand Prize is a Mini iPod + Adapter (controlled by your MFSW), and installation. Yep, you heard me, Long Beach MINI is the ONLY dealer in the US that has the adapter, and they are now an authorized iPod dealer as well.

If the winner doesn't have an MFSW, there will be an alternate version of the iPod prize.

Also, this years Rally T-shirts look great. They are red like last year and feature a historical timeline on the back of the shirt.

I'm scheduled to give a VacuCam demo, and I also donated some Malibu Canyon DVD's as well.

See you all there, rain or shine!

=)

Richard

·
a.k.a Handsome Rob
2,955 Posts
OctaneGuy said:
Heh heh. Well you're going to have to work for it. I'm letting LB MINI decide what game you guys will have to play in order to win it. :D

Richard
LOL! I know we can play guess how old Tavis1 is. :D What is a Vacucam?

·
MINI2 Sr.
514 Posts
Its the first video camera system designed for use on the MINI. You can see it at http://vacucam.com

I'm really not allowed to say anything more about it since I'm a MINI2 Privilege Sponsor and I gotta keep my advertising/promo info only in the Limo Lounge. But since you asked, LOL, feel free to PM me.

Thanks

Richard

tavis1 said:
LOL! I know we can play guess how old Tavis1 is. :D What is a Vacucam?

·
Registered
112 Posts
So how many MINI2 folks do we have confirmed for this Sunday? If y'all would like, I could make a little sign that says "MINI2", and we could meet for lunch at one of the tables.

Any interest?

Zeede

·
MINI2 Sr.
514 Posts
Sure, I'm there!

Richard

Zeede said:
So how many MINI2 folks do we have confirmed for this Sunday? If y'all would like, I could make a little sign that says "MINI2", and we could meet for lunch at one of the tables.

Any interest?

Zeede

·
a.k.a Handsome Rob
2,955 Posts
Zeede said:

Any interest?

Zeede
I have a MINI2.com sticker in the rear window and I will write in glass chalk "Tavis1" next to it.

·
a.k.a Handsome Rob
2,955 Posts
OctaneGuy said:
Its the first video camera system designed for use on the MINI. You can see it at http://vacucam.com

I'm really not allowed to say anything more about it since I'm a MINI2 Privilege Sponsor and I gotta keep my advertising/promo info only in the Limo Lounge. But since you asked, LOL, feel free to PM me.

Thanks

Richard
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I've seen those. Very cool!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts